Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Is Here...

Well, it's been a while since my last post, but I have been quite busy. Still keeping up with PT twice a week. Made lots of improvement in my fine motor skills and am starting to build up strength in my "core" and legs. Need lots of strength to stand and am able to do so longer and longer every day. Still need assistance, but with practice I hope to be standing on my own real soon. Have definitely mastered the "army crawl". I scoot around the house after my cat Lexi like lightening now. Mommy and Daddy are getting ready to "baby proof" as a result. I am babbling quite a bit too. I know what I'm saying but it is so frustrating that no-one else understands! That has got to change very soon :)

Here are some pictures from July 4th weekend. Mommy and Daddy took me to the REAL pool and I absolutely LOVED it. Also had fun at the family BBQ. And, that's me and Lexi at the end (taken with Mommy's phone so it's a little fuzzy).




No comments:

Post a Comment