Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hard to believe it is already 2010. I am definitely ready for a fresh new year though.

Had a great holiday season with my family. I can now walk holding just one hand and continue to gain strength every day. In fact, I even went to the San Diego Zoo this past weekend and got to walk around a bit holding Mommy's hand.---I got TWO panda bears to take home too...score!

Speech therapy is going well too. Am trying to repeat most words and can make many animal sounds.

Overall, Mommy and Daddy say I am doing very well. They also say I am really exerting my independence these days, but hey, isn't that what I'm supposed to do! I am going to be two in a couple of months and I think that goes with the territory :0)

Well, for now, here are a few pics from the holidays...













1 comment:

  1. Marin you are getting so big, and of course, are still as adorable as ever. Happy Birthday 8 days early. I can't wait to see new birthday photos. XXOO

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete