Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 Weeks of PT

I've now had 4 sessions of physical therapy. I am not really enjoying it, to say the least. I cry a lot. I'm being put in lots of positions I've never been in before and am not happy about it. I know it's all good for me but I think it's going to take a while for me to get used to the idea of it all. Mom is there, which is helpful, but I certainly would rather be elsewhere...like playing at home with my "Tub of Toys." Anyway, I am making some improvements, which is good, especially since it's only been a couple of weeks. I can't believe how many new things there are for me to learn. I actually have HOMEWORK (different activities to practice) after each session too...who knew I'd have homework at this age! Keeps Mom on her toes though :)

Also, got news this last week that I do not have the gene for brittle bone disease. Am waiting now to hear back from my doctor to see if he can figure out what IS causing me to have such soft bones and what, if anything, I can do to help improve things.

Oh, and I'm getting 3 more teeth...that makes 9! Can anyone say CHOMP!!

1 comment:

  1. CHOMP CHOMP for the CHAMP CHAMP!
    What a little trooper !!!

    ReplyDelete