Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First Cupcake!




I had my very own cupcake for the first time tonight! It was a VERY BELATED 1st birthday treat. I have to admit I was a bit unsure of it at first but by the end I was hooked. My Mom thinks her chocoholic gene was definitely passed on to me. Unfortunately, once I mangled it to shreds and really started to dig in it was taken away.---Mom & Dad didn't want me to get sick. At least I did get in a bite or two beforehand :)

Have a 10th tooth coming in now too! All the more to eat future cupcakes with!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday Marin. So glad you finally got to have your very first chocolate cupcake. Yes, that chocoholic gene most definitely runs in your family.

    I now have "Elmo's World" stuck in my head after seeing the title of your blog again :)

    ReplyDelete