Friday, June 19, 2009

Progress

Good news this week...My x-rays came back great and I'm now able to be out of my brace during the day (only have to wear it at night!) Can now wear pants again too if I want! Needless to say it is very nice to be FREE and kick my legs all over the place. I'm still being monitored so will have to see again in a few months how the brace is working, but for now I'm going to enjoy my summer!

Meanwhile, I've been standing A LOT! Can do it myself now, leaning against my ottoman, which is a big step for me. I guess all that physical therapy and practicing at home is paying off :) Oh, and I have a new ride!

Check out some of my recent pics---riding my car and working hard in PT!





1 comment:

  1. Look at you Marin! Such wonderful news! Soon Mommy and Daddy will need to keep up :)

    ReplyDelete